There's another one of these out there somewhere, but I felt like I could make a better one, so here it is.
I made a meme! And no one will use it because it is one of the most obscure things I could possibly have made a meme for
Hope you few asexuals out there enjoy it! If you use it, PLEASE leave a link to it in the comments here, so we can all see it!
You might want to link to this in your description, too.
EDIT: -I know it's a bit cheesy at some parts, but all the memes I've ever seen are like that so I just went with it.
-The two people who have taken it so far didn't understand the 'asexual pride' moment one, so I'll tell you mine before I actually do the meme as an example. Online, reading FML stories about being cheated on and being caught masturbating and other odd sex stories. My reaction? Point to myself in front of my friend and shout out 'asexuaaaal!' in a semi sing-song voice.
-Also, I'm sorry that some of the questions aren't designed for aromantics, but feel free to just draw random crap instead of attempting to answer those. To get your aromantic fix, try this other meme that was made to combat my lack thereof: [link]
1. I don't have a AVEN account but I might make one.
2. Since the age of 14.
3. I found out about it last year before then I called myself a nonsexual.
4. I don't like romance.
5. "What are you doing?".
6. I never had to before.
7. I have told my Brother and Sister but they think its a "Stage that I'm going through".
8. I have a close friend and she I don't think she is Asexual.
9. When I announced it on my Facebook.
10. I say "Listen it's my sexual orientation if you don't like it then it is simple GTFO".
11. My brother always calls me Gay.
12. I just feel free.
13. "Thank you" *NOM NOM NOM*.
I would do this if I was positive I am an asexual...and if I knew how...
I think I might be heteroromantic asexual...but I'm only sixteen so I don't know. I did constantly have to leave Sex Ed. to throw up, though that could've been my overactive imagination...I am disgusted by ANY sexual acts...Time will tell, I guess.
2. I've known I wasn't a sexual person for most of my life, but I haven't started saying I'm an Ace until recently, like the last few days recently, and even then only online so far.
3. I sort of always felt it and referred to myself as an asexual, but I've only about two days ago started getting into researching what it actually means to be an ACE.
4. Hetero-romantic. I am romantically attracted to women and appreciate the aesthetic beauty of the female form a lot more than the male form and I am not romantically attracted to men at all, though there are notable examples of men I do find aesthetically attractive.
5. I would, and have many times, turned them down right away. I'll tell you my most notable one later.
6. Nope. I haven't had a romantic relationship get that far. In fact, the closest to a relationship like that is this time I met the literal girl of my dreams. It was weird seeing, hearing, and talking to this embodiment of the dream I had my whole life, and because of scheduling she and I only talked for a couple of minutes total and she probably doesn't remember me at all, but in my dreams we had a three year, nonsexual relationship.
7. As I said before, I've only recently started admitting, and only online, my asexuality. I haven't 'come out' to my family. I'm really nervous about it though.
8. No I'm not. In fact I've never had a girlfriend, like I sort of said before. I hopefully can find a great ace to love, but if she's not an ace, I'm okay with that and what it entails too.
9. Here's where I tell you my best rejection story. I was still in school and there was a dance coming up. Not just a dance, homecoming. I was asked by an entire cheerleading squad to go. Then, since they were also practicing there, the opposing squad for the homecoming game asked too, hoping I would go with them. I, as a geeky freshman, laughed in the faces of two squads of senior cheerleaders and walked away, telling them they, especially the guys, were barking up the wrong tree. I told them I had nobody and wasn't looking and to leave me be. And that was shortly before I started jokingly referring to myself as an asexual and years before I ever started to do research into it.
10. "Did you need sex to know you wanted it? Did you need coffee to know it smells great? Or popcorn? Or did you, as a kid, need to have cake to know it was awesome? No? Well then, that's how I know I have no sexual feelings."
11. The loneliness of having friends that don't actually 'get' you. That and for me, not having anyone that close means I don't actually have a best friend except by default.
12. NO SEXUAL TENSION. I can hug the most attractive person in the world and not feel anything about it. I FREAKING LOVE HUGS! Seriously, I'm the kind of person that if it were socially acceptable, I would hug on first meeting a new person instead of shaking hands.
13. NOM NOM NOM NOM!