1. I don't have a AVEN account but I might make one.
2. Since the age of 14.
3. I found out about it last year before then I called myself a nonsexual.
4. I don't like romance.
5. "What are you doing?".
6. I never had to before.
7. I have told my Brother and Sister but they think its a "Stage that I'm going through".
8. I have a close friend and she I don't think she is Asexual.
9. When I announced it on my Facebook.
10. I say "Listen it's my sexual orientation if you don't like it then it is simple GTFO".
11. My brother always calls me Gay.
12. I just feel free.
13. "Thank you" *NOM NOM NOM*.
I would do this if I was positive I am an asexual...and if I knew how...
I think I might be heteroromantic asexual...but I'm only sixteen so I don't know. I did constantly have to leave Sex Ed. to throw up, though that could've been my overactive imagination...I am disgusted by ANY sexual acts...Time will tell, I guess.